Jul 28, 2010

Bandit Meets a Troll!

I had to go to the Human Resources Department of where I'll be working just briefly to drop off some papers I had picked up yesterday and to get an ORCA card (for public transportation), so I took Bandit with me.  On the way home we drove through the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle.  Fremont is a really quirky Seattle neighborhood which is known for its famous Fremont Summer Solstice parade which features nude bicyclists.  Lots of artists live here and those who live an alternative lifestyle (of all kinds).  One piece of art is quite popular with tourists and locals alike, particularly children who love to climb, and is the Fremont Troll.  The troll can be found underneath the north side of the Aurora Bridge.  Bandit found it a great place to relieve himself.


8 comments:

Stephanie said...

whoa! That troll is awesome! Creepy, but really neat!

♥ Sallie said...

Wow! Cooooool!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a fun outing!

Thanks fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

OMG! I don't know what to say:) lol Wow! Bandit, I would have probably done the same thing:)lol
~Debra
Blog:Capers of the vintage vixens

Wyatt said...

That's pretty funny Bandit! I would have barked at the troll!

Wyatt

Unknown said...

Ooh. Scary troll. I bet Bandit was just telling the troll that it was HIS territory by relieving himself there!

Ryker said...

What part of the troll did you tag??
And did you see any nude bicyclists??
That would be something!
Your mom got a lot of great advise on the last post. I read about one family that shared a dog. The older couple took the dog during the day and the family with kids had him the rest of the time and weekends. Kinda weird but it worked for them.

George The Lad said...

Wow that some big troll, nice to see you left your calling card.
See Yea George xxx