Apr 7, 2010

~♥~**~HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BANDIT!~**~♥~

It's my birthday! I'm the Birthday Dog!
When do we go to McDonald's for my hamburger?
(7:30 a.m.) I got to open a present this morning
A new bone!
Slurp!!
(Around 1 p.m.) - Where are we going?
Oh, boy!!
Can I get one of these for my birthday?
We let him browse for a while
Papa, I need some refills for my Treat Ball!!
Is this an open bar smorgasbord? They must have known it's my birthday!
Our necessary purchase
When we got home we let him open another present
I've got plans for this ...!
(5:30 p.m.) The Birthday Burger from McDonalds
~~*~*Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Banderooni, Happy Birthday to You*~*~~
We then broke it up into quarters and he calmly ate each quarter, and then looked up as if to say, "Is there more?" Maybe next year, Bandit.
(7:30 p.m.) Bandit got called inside to open up a card and present from Grandma and Molly Malone. While reading the card he had other things on his mind (like his birthday knuckle bone I had set on the coffee table so he could "read" his birthday card). He has spent literally hours outside today chewing on that bone.
Oh, boy! This'll be fun!! A flying squirrel Chuckit! Thank you, Grandma and Molly Malone!!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait!! Happy Birthday in advance, Bandit + all his brothers and sisters :D

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday, Handsome Bandit!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Bandit, have a great spoilt day!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Bandit! Enjoy that knuckle bone!

Bella/Dodger/Izzie said...

HAPPY, HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY BANDIT! Looks like your day is off to a good start. Can't wait to see what else is in store for your big day. Can't wait to meet you when I come home for a visit in June. Hugs, Aunt K

Reena G said...

Happy 1st Birthday Bandit!!

Bella/Dodger/Izzie said...

What a FUN trip to Petco!! Nothing better than sniffing strange animals, browsing for toys and best of all tasting out of the treat bar! Can't wait to see the plans for the tire toy.

Mini Aussie Ace! said...

Happy Birthday from Ace's Family!
These pictures melted my heart! I love them! Hope you had a wonderful 1st birthday!
We are so glad to be blogger friends!
=)

Unknown said...

Hey Bandit, I'm back!
Looks like you had such an AWESOME birthday!!!

Mini Aussie Ace! said...

OMG we LOVEEEE the Birthday Burger!!! hahahaha I am dying laughing! This is the cutest!

Mini Aussie Ace! said...

Oh, we wanted to know, what do you get on the burger? lol is it plain bun & patty??? And how did Bandit discover Mcdonalds burgers?? lol!!

Bandit's Pack said...

It's a plain burger, just a bun and patty. No ketchup, cheese, or anything. He's never had one before. It's a tradition my Dad had started with he and my Mom's dog, Molly. If Bandit gets another hamburger, it'll be next birthday. He doesn't get table scraps (except for dirty dishwasher lickins', though everything gets rinsed pretty good), so this was a real treat for him.

Emma Rose said...

Happy Birthday Bandit! Wow, a real burger from Micky D's! That living life to the fullest. Hope you have a great day.

Kisses,
Emma Rose

Ryker said...

Wow Bandit, you scored BIGTIME. You are truly LOVED!

Bella/Dodger/Izzie said...

What cute pictures of Bandit with his card and Chuck It from Grandma & Molly. He's quite the appreciative boy! What fun it was to share in Bandit's Birthday from afar.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY BOY!!! Great pictures...so sorry the Petco worker was obnoxious and WRONG! I think the letter you got back from Petco was a standard letter yet it did cover the problem. Yup, they should have sent coupons AT LEAST! Still I think Bandit had a fabulous time and you can see it from the great pics! Furry-kisses for the kid!
Coralie

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Happy Birthday Bandit!!! that was one heck of a swell day!
your pals, Morgan & Maisie