Darn him! I put out some cards and goodies for the boys on the kitchen counter. I thought I had put them back far enough, but when M woke up and saw the candies on the counter he wondered who the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup was for. There were supposed to be two! Sure enough, after searching around a bit, K found remnants of the wrapper in our bedroom. We realize chocolate is toxic to dogs so we're going to keep an eye on the candy napper. So far, all appears well, thank goodness.
At least he didn't get into the boxes of heart-shaped Junior Mints and Andes Creme de Menthes.