Nov 30, 2009

Bandit's Stocking

When I went out shopping this past Saturday I was hoping to pick up another box of these GE snowflake lights that I had gotten a box of at Target earlier in the week. As luck would have it, they were completely sold out. So on my way to Costco I made a stop at K-mart to see if they might have the lights I was looking for. K-mart didn't have the lights, but I did find this cute puppy stocking for Bandit. I also picked up Bandit's and Simba's festive elf collars at the PetSmart next door to K-mart. He'll be sure to wear it when having his photo taken with Santa next weekend at Petco. I'm still on the lookout for that elusive box of lights ...


1 comment:

Bella/Dodger/Izzie said...

CUTE!! Love the collars and stocking. The Christmas decor and music on the blog is great!