Oct 3, 2009

Bandit Participated in His First 5K Walk

Bandit walked his first 5K this morning with M and Mama. Fortunately, it was a lovely fall day (sunny and crisp). We got to Seward Park/map around 8:45 this morning, signed in, picked up our T-shirts, and then started walking at precisely 9 a.m. Our entry fee will go toward helping to feed Seattle's hungry and homeless through Union Gospel Mission. Mama and Bandit finished in just under 50 minutes. M was being a pissy teenager so finished behind us. I'll post official results when they become available.

M and Bandit are ready to begin (good thing M's pissy teenager face isn't showing)

On the path

I've gone two miles so far!

1 comment:

Shopgirl said...

I would have been way behind...this was adorable. Love Bandit at the sign.
Thank you for your support...I did 21/2 miles today...I know that sound like nothing, but it was hard when your a dead bottom.
I wanted you to know that I have Beagles. Mattie Anne and LB (little Beagle)..and Baxter our cat. I will post a picture or two.
It's raining here...Hugs, Mary