Dec 14, 2009

Chick Flick Sunday with Bandit

I now have someone in the family to watch chick flicks with!  Yesterday morning Bandit sat with me while I watched Love Actually, and then later in the evening he stayed with me while I watched Must Love Dogs.  K will tolerate a maximum of two chick flicks per year, usually one at the theater and one at home on DVD; otherwise, I'm on my own.  I've been trying to talk T and M into watching the Bridget Jones movies with me.  Those are hilarious and I know they would love the humor, but I've had no such luck (and I've been trying for at least four years now).  At least K watched those once with me. 

I wonder if it would be pushing it to expect Bandit to sit through the 5+ hours, BBC production of Pride and Prejudice with Colin Firth (my all-time favorite chick flick).  I pretty much only get to watch a bunch of movies during Christmas Break from school, so I tend to watch as many of my favorites as possible.  I hope Bandit's looking forward to Little Women (the Winona Ryder version) - I know I am! ☺

During our walk yesterday I took my camera because I wanted to get a picture of this frozen fountain in someone's front yard.

No comments: